Sunday, October 7, 2012

One week!

I've made it through a week of this juice feast... Hard to believe its only been 7 days- I feel like I haven't eaten in ages.
Today I made kimchi and pickled daikon. I've was craving picked daikon the other day, and figured I should make something that I can have after the feast is through. It looks so good already, I wanted to take a bite!

The food cravings haven't really gone away, unfortunately. And it's even harder, cooking each meal for my family. I'm so used to tasting as I cook- It feels strange not doing so right now.

Thinking I may just do two weeks at this point. Originally I had planned for 30, but I believe that I can still benefit from the cleanse after 14 days. Already I've seen a big shift in my mental clarity, and have lost almost 10 pounds. Going more than 2 weeks seems a little extreme for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment