Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 6!

I am so proud of myself... Half-way through day 6 and I am really feeling good!
Took a 4.6 mile walk today, and didn't get fatigued at all. That is unusual, and wonderful...

I juiced gazpacho last night- it was so nice to have that savory spicy flavor... I 'ate' it out of a bowl to get the full soup effect. :)

Gazpacho Juice:
3 Cucumbers
4 Large heirloom tomatoes
4 cloves of garlic
1 large shallot
I/2 head celery
1 large res bell pepper
Handful of cilantro

If you like spicy (like I do) you can add a jalapeƱo or some fermented peppers. We are making some brined/fermented hot sauce right now, so I put a large banana pepper in with 2-3 tablespoons of the habanero juice. Oh wow, it was good!

Today I haven't been very hungry, but I've juiced a quart of carrot, baby kale and red bell pepper for lunch.

Starting to think I can do this for at least a couple weeks, if not the full 30...

We shall see!

PS: Down to 186 today... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment