Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day Two

Whew!
Today was a whirlwind... Barely slept last night and have been going non-stop all day, working 8 hours at my job and training my new assistant, and then coming home to work another 4 hours on side design work.

Had just over 4 quarts of juice altogether- having trouble taking the time to drink everything I make.

Today's menu:

• Spinach & Celery
• Carrot, Beet, Radish & Ginger
• Red Cabbage, Radish & Apple
• Lemon Water
• Coconut Water with VitaMineral Green & "Earth" supplements

I am finding it harder and harder to be around cooked food and people smoking or drinking alcohol. The smells are overwhelming.

Work has been ok, even with this big lifestyle shift at the same time as bringing on a new hire. The only problem I've had is that when I get hungry, I get hungry fast, and I have to get juice in my system immediately or my ADD hits hard and I'm not effective.

Hoping that its true what they say, and that it will get easier. I keep telling myself "This too shall pass"....

No comments:

Post a Comment