Sunday, September 30, 2012

Anticipation


After canning 12 pints of Marinara from the tomatoes in our garden, I'm finally ready to jump into a new blog and begin documenting the journey I am starting on tomorrow.




Tomorrow I begin a JuiceFeast. If you are new to Juice Feasting, check out juicefeasting.com. There are a gazillion resources and articles available there.

As I am limited on time tonight, I thought I would just write a few words about how I am feeling at this moment:

Anxious. Excited. Nervous. Scared.  

I hope I can get through this first week (and the inevitable detox symptoms that come hand-in-hand with such a big shift in diet) without losing any momentum or determination.

I hope that after this full week I will have more energy than ever and be up for an increased level of exercise... We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment